PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
We always welcome your questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us at:Ossine Work7576 Redwood Road
Ossine Work uses the most advanced and highest level of online security available today (128-bit encryption). Our commerce server uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which encrypts or codes all the data you enter so you can relax and feel completely secure with your order. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to this secure server and will notify visitors through the VeriSign Secure pop-up screen on our site. Learn More about SSL Certificates.
We are enrolled in Trustwave's TrustKeeper® remote compliance program to validate compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard supported by all the major credit card associations including: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard International, Visa International and Visa USA. The Trusted CommerceSM service seal you see displayed on our site indicates that Ossine Work protects credit card and order information in accordance with payment card industry best practices.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. Your credit card number cannot be read by a third party while in transit and will remain private and completely protected. Under the "Fair Credit Billing Act," federal law limits your responsibility for unauthorized charges up to $50.00. This means that your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Still Not Comfortable Ordering Online?
No problem! Give us a call at 1-801-561-5406 or send us the order via the mail.
Information We Collect
For each visitor to our Web pages, our Web server does not recognize nor collect information regarding the domain or e-mail address. However, we do collect customer specific information including: the domain name and e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit and other information volunteered by the consumer when:
- Placing an order from our catalogs or on our Web site
- Making a purchase at our Retail Store
- Returning an item or make an exchange
- Inquiring about our services
- Requesting a catalog
- Receiving a gift package
- Creating an account
- Subscribing to our Email Promotions and Newsletters
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. We also use third-party service providers who utilize remarketing technology for advertising purposes. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our web site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of pixel tags or cookies, which are industry standard technologies used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, please click here.
Use of Web Site Analytics
We currently contract with several online partners to help manage and optimize our Internet business and communications. We use these services to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site. To do this, we use Web beacons and cookies provided by our marketing company on this site. The type of information we collect includes product codes and prices for merchandise that visitors purchase, the pages visited, etc. By supplementing our records, this information helps us learn things like what pages are most attractive to our visitors, which of our products most interest our customers, and what kinds of offers our customers like to see. Although our marketing company logs the information coming from our site on our behalf, we control how that data may and may not be used. If you do not want to help us learn how to improve our site, products, offers and marketing strategy, you can "opt-out" of this website analysis tool by clicking here.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Information collected may be used to notify consumers about order updates, updates to our Web site or used by us for marketing purposes. When you provide us your email address, we may send you emails necessary to process your order, respond to a request or inform you of new products, services and offers. For example, after you place an order at https://ossinework.com/, you will receive an email confirming your order, and, in most cases, an email with shipment information. We may also contact you with information regarding backordered items, discontinued products, and customer satisfaction surveys.
You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails by signing into account and clicking through to Communications Preferences to manage opting out of email communications. If you do not have an account, please click here to opt out. Instructions on how to unsubscribe are also included in each promotional email or you can call us to opt-out at 801-561-5406
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding backordered items, discontinued products, and customer satisfaction surveys. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please contact Ossine Work directly at:
With Whom The Information May Be Shared
At times, we may share your personally identifiable information with others for various purposes. The following outlines the ways in which your information may be shared with others:
- Other reputable catalog companies whose products and services we feel may interest you: If you prefer not to receive those mailings, please contact: Ossine Work 7576 Redwood Road, West Jordan, Utah 84084 801-561-5406. Please be sure to provide us your exact name and address, or the mailing label from your catalog, so that we can be sure to identify you correctly. Because mailings are planned in advance, it may take several weeks for your request to become effective. If, due to human error, you continue to receive unwanted communications, please contact us again and we will make every effort to correct the situation.
- Agents: We employ other businesses, certain services and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include order fulfillment, e-mail deployment, removing repetitive information from customer lists, Site and data analysis, marketing assistance, credit card payments, and customer service. These entities only access the personally identifiable information to perform their functions, but may not use the information for other purposes.
- Forums and Message Boards: The Site may make forums and message boards available to its users. While you are required to register with the site for access to these areas, you are not required to provide any personal information when using these areas but you may choose to do so. If you post personal information online, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. Ossine Work cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a forum, or message board. Also, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these areas.
You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails by signing into account and clicking through to Communications Preferences to manage opting out of email communications. If you do not have an account, please click here to opt out or write to us at the below address. Instructions on how to unsubscribe are also included in each promotional email or you can call us to opt-out at 801-561-5406. If you supply us with your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products, sales and exclusive offers. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please contact Ossine Work directly at the below address:
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ('COPPA') Notice
The name, address, telephone number and email address of the operator collecting or maintaining personal information through the site or service and who will handle all inquiries from parents are as follows:Ossine Work
Ossine Work does not collect any information from children. Ossine Work does not enable children to make their personal information publicly available. A parent may post images of his or her child via social media on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social media. In such event Ossine Work may select such image and re-post that image on the Ossine Work site. No other personal information concerning a child is collected, made available, or disclosed by Ossine Work. Ossine Work does not share the image on its webpage with any other party or website.
Ossine Work advises parents via a disclosure statement on its webpage that parents may post images, including images of their children, via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites. Posting of images by children under 13 years is strictly prohibited by Ossine Work. Ossine Work will only re-post images from social media sites that prohibit posting of images by children under 13 years. Any parent can review or have deleted the child's images and refuse to permit its further collection or use.
Mobile Texting Policy
By texting VIPossine to 64600 , you consent to receive 1 automated marketing message per request to the mobile number provided from or on behalf of Ossine Work. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. For more information, reply "HELP" to 64600 or contact Ossine Work Customer Service Support at 801-561-5406