Partner with Ossine Work
Protect your bottom line by reducing costs related to insurance and workers compensation claims caused by preventable workplace injuries. Ossine has been the top name in ASTM-rated protective footwear for more than 35 years, providing personalized safety solutions that scale with businesses as they grow. We offer organizations like yours a range of account options designed to ensure internal compliance by encouraging maximum employee participation in your customized footwear program. Let us help you boost safety standards at your business!
Free Safety & Hazard Assessment
Ossine will conduct a FREE Safety and Wellness Hazard Assessment to assess the working conditions at your business and help you to select the proper footwear for your environment(s) to:
- • Minimize risk of injury due to slips, trips, and falls
- • Reduce the risk of injury due to compression or falling objects.
- • Mitigate danger from electrical hazards/static electricity (esd and eh footwear).
- • Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal safety footwear requirements.
We offer hundreds of the latest styles from more than 70 of the world's most recognized safety footwear brands. All of our safety boots and shoes are laboratory tested to ensure compliance with current safety standards (Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18).
Flexible Payment Options
Depending on the size of your company and the number of employees in your program, we may require a credit card for the initial purchase end then establish you an account. We do also accept purchase orders, which can be submitted with your initial account setup form.
We offer a range of flexible payment options including direct billing with a Net 30 payment option.
We do offer volume discount pricing. Discounts vary by account type and account size.
Are you tax exempt? We will need a copy of your tax exemption certificate.
Customized Service to Fit Your Needs
You have many choice on how and where to make purchases that include:
- • Purchase online at ossinework.com
- • Choose one of our retail locations.
- • Schedule a Shoemobile visit.
- • Place bulk orders by phone or email.
- • Ask us about our consignment options.